Thinking Recursively [algorithms eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Advanced Data Structures presents a comprehensive look at the ideas, analysis, and implementation details of data structures as a specialized topic in applied algorithms. Data structures are how data is stored within a computer, and how one can go about searching for data within. This text examines efficient ways to search and update sets of numbers, intervals, or strings by various data structures, such as search trees, structures for sets of intervals or piece-wise constant functions, orthogonal range search structures, heaps, union-find structures, dynamization and persistence of structures, structures for strings, and hash tables. This is the first volume to show data structures as a crucial algorithmic topic, rather than relegating them as trivial material used to illustrate object-oriented programming methodology, filling a void in the ever-increasing computer science market. Numerous code examples in C and more than 500 references make Advanced Data Structures an indispensable text. topic. Numerous code examples in C and more than 500 references make Advanced Data Structures an indispensable text.