Theories and Techniques of Marketing Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
?In his book Detective Marketing, Stefan has succeeded in creating what we always strive for: simplicity, clarity, perfection. Using simple, yet thought-provoking examples, he manages to inspire both creativity and clear-sightedness. His hypothetical cases use humor to tickle the imagination and to shed new light on the role of common sense in marketing and communications.? Claes Andr?asson, Director, Absolut Akademi, The Absolut Company ?Stefan Engeseth crackles with energy in his book Detective Marketing. He?s not afraid to think differently and he does so with the authority of long practical experience. We all need the fresh breeze that blows through this book. I recommend it whole-heartedly.? Per Frankelius. PhD Economics ?rebro University and the International School of Economics, J?nk?ping. This book is based on my theory of creative business and the meeting of minds. Because this requires a certain mindset from the reader, my readers are primarily professionals in IT, PR, corporate communications, advertising, marketing and sales. Creativity, however, knows no boundaries. No matter what your profession is, Detective Marketing can help you grow.