The unofficial guide to managing rental property eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is solid. The language is not overly academic while conveying textbook type information in a semi novel type format – easy to read and thoroughly enjoyable. The book is excellent for people new to project management because it is comprehensive without being overly technical, that is, it covers a broad range of topics and ties them together to present a holistic approach to project management. For this reason it would serve well for corporate training programs. Counter to that, the book is also a “should read” for top managers – to remind them of their role in creating a sound project management environment.