The Talent Powered Organization: Strategies for Globalization, Talent Management and High Performance eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The Business Guide to Credit Management offers new insights into cash management, payment flows, debt collection and asset-based finance, providing practical advice and commentary for those charged with managing, coordinating and protecting their company’s finances, it provides valuable practical information and commentary on: good business practice; improving cash flow; the debt recovery and collections industry; innovation and success in managing credit; customer management; and credit management for export markets.The book examines the credit management cycle from the perspectives of the suppliers, the customers and the banks, explaining the interrelationships between all three groups and offering best-practice models that can help to smooth the financial path, particularly when credit flows may appear to be drying up. Whether providing an explanation of government support through various guarantee schemes, or assessing the growing role of credit ratings and debt collection, this new title is the essntial handbook for anyone looking to control costs, manage cash flow and protect capital.