The Successful Coach: Insider Secrets to Becoming a Top Coach eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is another brilliant book by Fabozzi & Drake. One of the distinguising features is the way the authors present the field of finance in three macro areas: financial markets, corporate finance, and investment management. It’s like having three books in one. They’ve done a great job in producing this financial piece of art by effectively blending technical lexicon with straightfroward explanations relying on a comprehensive and didactic approach. I strongly recommend it for both the seasoned professional seeking to enrich his or her financial knowledge as well as for the beginner looking to create a framework for the study of finance.
I have two observations for the publisher. First, the page quality is not the same as, say, Fabozzi’s Introduction to Securitization (which I also bought in the same purchase order) or other books of the Fabozzi series. Second, the John Wiley logo got printed by mistake in the middle of a page, thus, making a paragraph incomplete. I hope, with due respect, that I did not purchase a trial version of the book as I pre-ordered it one month before release.