The advent of constant internet connectivity and mobile communication have transformed the way that many businesses and organizations function. There has been a focus upon the technological aspects and opportunities. This book takes a look into the future at the human aspects of mobile technology in terms of the ways that people will work and communicate in the mobile marketplace.
The SAGE Handbook of Consumer Culture. eBook $12.00
The Profit Impact of Marketing Strategy Project: Retrospect and Prospects eBook $11.00
The Routledge Companion to Nonprofit Marketing eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.