The Routledge Companion to Accounting Education eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Pauline Weetman’s innovative text expertly guides students over the stepping stones of management accounting and provides a solid foundation across first and second levels as a basis for further specialist study. The text is clear, well structured and brings an imaginative approach to student learning with its emphasis throughout on allowing students to practice the application of theory