The Real Warren Buffett: Managing Capital, Leading People eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
How do project team member get the knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to perform effectively? One proven method is through the case study approach. The book offers 50 case studies that represent the breadth and importance of project management and its impact on the everyday management of projects. Each of the cases provides new and unique challenges that have been mastered by the practice of project management. Readers will be able to apply the knowledge learned from this casebook in their work. The cases enable readers to see how and why projects are used in a wide variety of organizational settings in contemporary life. Readers are exposed to both successful and not-so-successful project management practices. The case-study approach encourages reader participation and active learning, and provides the opportunity to learn something of the real world of project management. It is essential in the curricula of project management training for both undergraduate and graduate students, as well as for continuing education, consulting, and in-house company training programs. The cases were chosen for their importance in discussing the fundamentals of project management. Most contain descriptions of actual projects, and each is followed by a series of questions to guide readers’ analysis of the article to maximize the learning process.