The Project Workout: The ultimate handbook of project and programme management (4th Edition) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Health care systems are highly complex and dynamic. Different systems around the world vary in the way services are managed yet, regardless of these differences, the need for effective managers and managerial leaders is essential in allowing organizations or professionals to achieve specific goals. This book provides an understanding of the concepts of management, managerial leadership and governance within health care systems. It provides a thorough introduction to, and conceptual framework for, the analysis of health systems management and goes on to examine fundamental management tasks, including: managing income and finances; managing people; managing strategy and change; and, managing results.