The Project Manager’s Communication Toolkit eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The concept of integrated project delivery (IPD) has evolved as a result of the need for highly expert teams of people to collaborate to deliver extremely complex projects, to manage expectations about delivery speed, changes in governance standards and to take advantage of and manage expectations raised by rapid advances in technology. All this demands effective change management. This is the first Handbook to contextualise and thematically explore the concept with an emphasis on rigorous practical and theoretical validation.
The Handbook is divided into five sections, each with a focus on several interconnected themes including:
An introduction to IPD concepts.
The foundational elements and characteristics of IPD.
People, culture and collaboration as key ingredients to successful and effective IPD.
Technology and process aspects of relational contracting forms such as IPD.
New and relevant perspectives to IPD that have received scant attention to date.
Aspects and emerging issues that are rarely consciously considered in traditional project delivery due to the commercial imperative that drives firms and client organisations.
The Handbook offers both discussions of these key themes, and also in-depth research into construction and other industry project procurement and delivery that spans decades. In addition, the Handbook presents ‘best’ and ‘better’ practice, but also includes insights into cutting-edge experimental developments in technology and practices where proof of concept is currently being developed into emerging practice. Contributing authors in this Handbook collaborate with the co-editors to draw together an integrated set of chapters that align to deliver a coherent narrative of the IPD concept. It is an invaluable reference for practitioners and academics alike, and useful as core course content for numerous degree programs of study and professional development courses.