The Project Management Life Cycle: A Complete Step-By-Step Methodology for Initiating, Planning, Executing & Closing a Project Successfully with CDROM eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Few people realise how many projects people actually manage. Or how many of the theoretical approaches to Project Management do not meet the test of the real world. This intensive look at Project Management teaches people what they need to know to lead, or be a member of, a project team. Most Project Management texts deal predominantly with technical areas, leaving readers ill-prepared for the real world. Managing Projects Well looks closely at the behavioural aspects of project management and project team participation. Managing Projects Well shows:What happens when your boss decides the project’s schedule and budget, and you have to work backwards to make things fitHow to communicate and present effectively within and beyond the teamHow to cope when you do all the work, and have to manage multiple projects and non-project time as wellHow to organise people for success , and develop ideal methods for team member motivationHow to change your own bad habits quicklyWhat to do when things go wrong More traditional areas of project management, such as planning, organising, leading, and controlling a project, are also covered.Stephen Bender has many years experience managing projects, both small and large. He specialises in teaching professional, technical and clerical staff the techniques of workflow management and project management. ‘Hands on’ approach to project managementFocuses on team members as well as leaders Focuses on small real-world projects – not the Channel Tunnel