The Project Management Activity Pack eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Typically today’s tasks in management and consulting include project management, running workshops and strategic work – all complex activities, which require a multitude of skills and competencies. This standard work, which is also well accepted amongst consultants, gives you a reference or cookbook-style access to the most important tools, including a rating of each tool in terms of applicability, ease of use and effectiveness.In his book, Nicolai Andler presents about 120 of such tools, grouped into task-specific categories entitled Define Situation, Gather Information, Information Consolidation, Creativity, Goal Setting, Organisational Analysis, Technical Analysis, Strategic Analysis, Decision Making, and Project Management. Checklists and application scenarios further enhance the use of this toolbox.Information provided by this book is:- comprehensive and sufficiently wide in scope, combined with a practical level of detail without being too academic- reliable and proven in numerous real implemented cases- easy to apply due to many different search options, checklists, application scenarios and guiding instructions.Written by a professional consultant, business analyst and business coach, this book is a unique reference work and guide for those wanting to learn about or who are active in the fields of consulting, project management and problem solving in general.”This book is of the kind you always wanted but didn’t think would or could ever exist: the universal field theory of problem solving.” Tom Sommerlatte.