The Price Advantage (Wiley Finance) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Style is a crucial ingredient to everything we say and do; in writing, it is the way sentences are structured, the choice of words and the way they are used. If the style is outmoded, the reader will soon lose interest and might not even get beyond the first few lines. This fully updated second edition of “Effective Writing Skills for Public Relations” is a hands-on, practical guide to writing style for students and others entering the PR industry. It is also a valuable guide to style for those already employed in the public relations profession and those who have to earn their living using their writing skills. As well as advice on the basic principles of grammar and information on the essential editing skills such as when to use capitals, how to deal with figures and abbreviations, hyphenation, punctuation and paragraphing, this book includes guidance on: * developing and policing a house style; * avoiding clichis and jargon; * handling headlines and captions; * ensuring readability; * writing press releases; * public speaking and speech writing; * the language of information technology (IT). “Effective Writing Skills” also features the standard marks for proof correction and a glossary of printing and IT terms. The author draws on the authority of established style guides and on a lifetime of personal experience as a writer and communicator.