In recent years, developing a value proposition has become a prime consideration for businesses. A value proposition is an analysis and quantified review of the business benefits, costs and value that a company can deliver to prospective customers and customer segments. Creating and Delivering Your Value Proposition provides guidance for business leaders demonstrating why having a strong value proposition is so important for a company. This practical new title shows readers how to build, deliver and harness value propositions to create profitable growth for a business, by utilizing the experience of clients and customers. Featuring global case studies and examples, Creating and Delivering Your Value Proposition is an essential guide to understanding and developing a value-focused strategy for all senior practitioners.
The Principles of Project Management (SitePoint: Project Management) eBook $12.00
The portable MBA in project management eBook $13.00
The Practice of Project Management: A Guide to the Business-Focused Approach eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.