The Power of Spiritual Intelligence eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
As many other reviewers have indicated, this book is verbose and poorly organized, and clearly not written by people trained in mathematics. It seems pretty clear that the book is also written FOR the idiots, er, I mean, MBAs who manage mutual funds and pension funds. A tell: the authors use the bizarre approximation
ln(1+x) = x (there is nothing bizarre about the approximation, but the use of the logarithm gives much simpler derivations of much more widely applicable results). Since everyone has a calculator with a ln button, and quantitatively inclined people can compute logs pretty quickly in their heads, this is an indication that the book is targeted to mathematically unsophisticated people. Not being one of these, I cannot tell if the book is useful for them. I can say that this is the second finance book I read (the first being an older edition of Hull’s Options, Futures & Other Derivatives with Derivagem CD Value Package (includes Student Solutions Manual for Options, Futuresd Other Derivatives) (7th Edition), since my first finance project was developing a market impact model. Everything G&K had to say about market impact was either trivial or wrong, but they did refer to the very important paper of Almgren and Chriss. Read that, and be happier.