The portable MBA in project management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
As most good business books most of the things revealed on this one seem very common sense after the author explains them.
Being involved in the tasks and responsibilities of the every day of the entrepreneur makes those “common sense” guidelines not so common sense. This book does a good job on bringing those irrefutable rules to your attention and prevent the entrepreneur from not doing essential things as finding the best and brightest people instead of trying so hard to do everything, as opposed to “not doing, delegating”, just to mention what I consider the biggest mistake that prevents most entrepreneurs from building what the author calls a growing company.
The book is light and easy to read. It was hard for me to put it down once I started reading it. I sure got several ideas that I’m sure will help me build a growing company.