The Oxford Handbook of Public Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
I am the lecturer of the module Operations Management for the Masters of Business Administration(MBA) study at the Hogeschool van Amsterdam(University). I find this an excellent book,describing all the various aspects of Operations, varying from Production oriented to Service oriented companies, covering the whole spectrum of Operations in Business. The visual aids by way of diagrams and photo’s makes it easier for students to identify with the key challenges that Operations managers face. I would recommend this book to any Operational manager who wants to top up their theoretical skills, and for academics who wants to get a view of the world of operations.
Gideon Potgieter MBA
Accredited Associates of the Institute for Independent Business