The Options Course Workbook eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An indispensable, hands-on companion to The Index Trading Course
In The Index Trading Course , financial experts George Fontanills and Tom Gentile provide an in-depth look at the tools and techniques used to trade in this profitable market.
Now, in The Index Trading Course Workbook , Fontanills and Gentile offer a wealth of practical exercises that will help further your understanding of index trading, as well as test and apply what you’ve learned before you take one step into the real markets-where time and money are luxuries you can’t afford to lose. The media assignments found in each chapter are especially useful. They’ll help you put the material you’ve read into action by prompting you to access some of the extensive media tools currently available to all traders-including financial papers, magazines, the Internet, and television.
This hands-on companion to The Index Trading Course also includes a complete answer key for every multiple-choice question and covers a wide range of issues related to this discipline such as:
- Core stock market indexes along with the sector offerings from a variety of financial entities
- Actively traded index products, including exchange traded funds (ETFs), index options, and ETF options
- Options strategies used for different trends and volatility situations
- Indicators and systems
- Trade adjustments
- The art of risk management