The Online Rules of Successful Companies: The Fool-Proof Guide to Building Profits eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Beginning PHP and PostgreSQL E-Commerce is the first book to show readers how to create a complete e-commerce driven website using two of the most popular open source technologies available today, the PHP scripting language and the PostgreSQL database server. With PHP popularity stronger than ever in light of last year’s version 5 release, and PostgreSQL seeing a significant resurgence in interest throughout 2005 due to software enhancements and considerable capital injections through companies such as Pervasive, Greenplum, and EnterpriseDB, it’s apparent that the integration of these two technologies will continue to grow, even in light of the already impressive long-standing capabilities available with used in conjunction with one another. Where most books offer only glancing and non-specific references to e-commerce development, Beginning PHP and PostgreSQL E-Commerce assumes nothing of the reader and by its conclusion has guided him through all of the steps necessary to build a product catalog and working shopping cart, and integrate the site with the third-party banking services necessary to perform credit card transactions. The authors conclude by showing readers how to expand their product offerings and revenue streams by using Web services to integrate with other e-commerce sites such as Amazon.com and eBay.