The Online Advertising Playbook: Proven Strategies and Tested Tactics from the Advertising Research Foundation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Praise for Data-Driven Marketing”To paraphrase the old adage: ‘Half of marketing dollars are effective, we just don’t know which half!’ This book changes the marketing game so you’ll really know what’s working and what’s not. The 15 metrics, along with the case examples, are an authoritative toolkit for making better decisions to create new markets, drive revenue, increase customer satisfaction, and improve profitability.”—John M. Boushy, former CEO, Ameristar Casinos, Inc.”A groundbreaking combination of research, frameworks, and pragmatic advice for both controlling and radically improving marketing. A must-read for the entire marketing organization, from the CMO to the front lines.”—Barry Judge, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Best Buy”Business-to-consumer marketing and business-to-business marketing are very different. Through detailed examples, this outstanding book shows how to apply data-driven marketing in both worlds for real results. This book is for anyone in business, not just marketing, who wants to step up the performance of their marketing.”—David G. Bills, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, DuPont”Every year, baseball teams go to places like Florida and Arizona to run through the basics which are the cornerstone of performance excellence. This book is the marketing equivalent of taking all those ground balls. An essential read for every marketer who cares about—and wants to improve upon—the science of their craft.”—Derek Ungless, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, DSW Shoe Warehouse