The Official Patient’s Sourcebook on Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Written by internationally eminent experts in cardiovascular imaging, this volume provides state-of-the-art information on the use of MRI and CT in the assessment of cardiac and vascular diseases. This Second Edition reflects recent significant advances in cardiovascular MRI technology and the emergence of multi-detector CT as an important diagnostic modality, particularly for ischemic heart disease. New chapters in this edition cover coronary CTA and plaque characterization. A brand-new interventional MR section covers catheter tracking and devices, endovascular interventions, MR-guided cardiac catheterization, and endovascular delivery of gene and stem cell therapy. More than 900 illustrations present diagnostic information in unprecedented detail.