The Official Guide for GMAT Review eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Quickly acquire the knowledge and skills you need to confidently administer, score, and interpret the WAIS-IV.Providing a clinically rich and innovative theory-based interpretive system, this book offers state-of-the-art interpretation of the most popular intelligence test for adults. In addition, the book is packaged with a CD-ROM containing scoring tables, case report material, worksheets, and a user-friendly software program that fully automates the interpretive system, making “Essentials of WAIS-IV Assessment, Second Edition,” the best and most authoritative resource of information on this test.Updated with all of the new research, reviews, and interpretive guidelines: Incorporates new research findings on the psychometric quality and clinical utility of the WAIS-IVThe interpretive system is greatly enhanced by offering the new five-factor CHC approach for ages 16-90 yearsIncludes important new insights about administering and scoring subtestsIncludes new chapter on the latest WAIS-IV innovation–Q-interactive(TM)–that allows clinicians to administer WAIS-IV digitallyIncludes information about interpretation across different cultural and linguistic groupsProvides important new coverage of the Flynn EffectABOUT THE CD-ROMThe updated CD-ROM contains scoring tables, case report material, worksheets, and a user-friendly software program that fully automates the interpretive system.