The breakthrough marketing strategy from the world’s most innovative advertising agency One of the largest and most successful advertising companies in the world, Dentsu has pioneered a sophisticated new cross-communication strategy–and now it’s being revealed for the first time. In a world saturated with marketing messages, making your offering relevant is your biggest challenge. Dentsu’s Cross Switch model meets it head on. The Dentsu Way shares proven tactics for getting your message to consumers and creating “scenarios” to move them through calibrated Contact Points to meet whatever specific goal you set. This game-changing book: Explains Dentsu’s 110-year history and unique service structure, as well as its broad range of business fields Introduces ten case studies of successful campaigns, which have won international advertising awards at events such as the Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival and ADFEST Provides nine of Dentsu’s newest original tools and analysis methods Gain broader, more meaningful customer involvement and penetrate more deeply than ever into your market by following the Dentsu Way.
The nonprofit marketing guide: High-impact, low-cost ways to build support for your good cause eBook $12.00
The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly eBook $11.00
The Next Evolution of Marketing: Connect with Your Customers by Marketing with Meaning eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.