Now in its third edition, Strategic Thinking, takes you step by step through the questions to ask, in order to formulate strategies and write clear and concise strategic plans. Based on three core actions – creating knowledge, innovating ideas and implementing change – Strategic Thinking consists of hundreds of examples and advice on: how to gain a deeper understanding of your market; how to develop a strategic vision; how to think critically about proposals; how to survive and thrive in a recession; how to implement and manage strategic changes. With online material to support each step and strengthen your ability to predict future changes, a section covering key aspects of leadership and neuroscience; and prompt sheets, action plans and useful summaries, this fully updated third edition is an all-in-one strategy manual for marketers, leaders, managers and business students.
The New Strategic Brand Management: Creating and Sustaining Brand Equity.. eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!