The New PR Toolkit: Strategies for Successful Media Relations eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book shows you how to get up to speed with online marketing and go where your market is so you can effectively promote your business on a limited budget. The book explains in a straightforward style all there is to know about promoting small businesses online, and covers all the major online tools available, including websites, search engine marketing, email marketing, blogging, podcasts, online video, social networks, virtual worlds, and social bookmarking. Get Up to Speed with Online Marketing shows readers how to use each medium to their best effect on a limited marketing budget, if not for free! This straightforward, step-by-step guide to online marketing shows you affordable and effective ways to:
- Create a website
- Get found on Google
- Get your email marketing right
- Create content your market will value with blogs, podcasts, video and images
- Promote your business with social networking sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Develop a coherent online marketing plan
- Manage your online marketing workload
- Measure your results