The Nervous System (The Human Body, How It Works) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Designed to be user-friendly and informative for both students and teachers, this book provides a road map for understanding problems and issues that arise in the study of anatomy and physiology. Students will find tips to develop specific study skills that lead to maximum understanding and retention. They will learn strategies not only for passing an examination or assessment, but also for permanently retaining the fundamental building blocks of anatomical study and application. For the teacher and educator, the book provides useful insight into practical and effective assessment techniques, explores the subject matter from a learning approach perspective, and considers different methods of teaching to best to convey the message and meaning of anatomy and physiology. Supported by clear diagrams and illustrations, this is a key text for teachers who want a useful toolbox of creative techniques and ideas that will enhance the learning experience. In addition to the wealth of information it provides, Making Sense of Human Anatomy and Physiology sets in place a bedrock of learning skills for future study, regardless of the subject. Students of beauty therapies, holistic and complementary therapies, and fitness professionals–yoga teachers, personal trainers, sports coaches, and dance teachers–will gain not only a basic understanding of anatomy and physiology, but also the skills to learn such a subject. Allied professionals in nursing, biomedical science, dentistry, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, midwifery, zoology, biology and veterinary science will also find this book an invaluable resource. The final chapters offer suggestions for the further exploration of concepts, assessment, learning activities, and applications.