The Myth of Mars and Venus: Do Men and Women Really Speak Different Languages? eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A lively and engaging introduction to Human Relations
In this much-anticipated 5th edition, Loren Ford and Judith Arter present the fundamentals of human relations through interesting personal stories, anecdotes, and case studies. This is a book that truly captivates students by engaging them in questions and exercises designed to stimulate active learning and critical thinking.
The 5th edition features new content, a substantial number of updated references, and pedagogical tools like Learning Objectives, Big Ideas, and Review questions.
Upon completing this book, readers should be able to:
– Understand the foundational psychological concepts relevant to Human Relations
– Apply the information learned in the course to one’s own personal situation
– Clarify and express personal beliefs through self examination
– Communicate better with others