The Mystery of Analytical Work: Weavings From Jung and Bion eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
A practical learning tool for building a solid understanding of biomedical ultrasoundBasics of Biomedical Ultrasound for Engineers is a structured textbook that leads the novice through the field in a clear, step-by-step manner. Based on twenty years of teaching experience, it begins with the most basic definitions of waves, proceeds to ultrasound in fluids and solids, explains the principles of wave attenuation and reflection, then introduces to the reader the principles of focusing devices, ultrasonic transducers, and acoustic fields, and then delves into integrative applications of ultrasound in conventional and advanced medical imaging techniques (including Doppler imaging) and therapeutic ultrasound. Demonstrative medical applications are interleaved within the text and exemplary questions with solutions are provided on every chapter. Readers will come away with the basic toolkit of knowledge they need to successfully use ultrasound in biomedicine and conduct research.Encompasses a wide range of topics within biomedical ultrasound, from attenuation and eflection of waves to the intricacies of focusing devices, transducers, acoustic fields, modern medical imaging techniques, and therapeuticsExplains the most common applications of biomedical ultrasound from an engineering point of viewProvides need-to-know information in the form of physical and mathematical principles directed at concrete applicationsFills in holes in knowledge caused by ever-increasing new applications of ultrasonic imaging and therapyBasics of Biomedical Ultrasound for Engineers is designed for undergraduate and graduate engineering students; academic/research engineers unfamiliar with ultrasound; and physicians and researchers in biomedical disciplines who need an introduction to the field. This book is meant to be “my first book on biomedical ultrasound” for anyone who is interested in the field.