The Mind of Wall Street: A Legendary Financier on the Perils of Greed and the Mysteries of the Market eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book analyzes the brand communities of major American multinationals across three industries: finance, tech, and consumer goods. It assesses how companies communicate their diversity approaches on social media (Twitter) and studies the ensuing perceptions of online users. By comparing more innovative sectors (tech and consumer goods) with a less innovative industry (finance), the author examines differences in the way brands approach and communicate about diversity in online settings. The results of the study lead to the development of a theoretical framework with practical applications for business communication academics and professionals alike.