The Micro Cap Investor: Strategies for Making Big Returns in Small Companies (Wiley Trading) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
An experienced risk manager explains how the aggressive trading practiced by leading hedge funds can be applied by traders of all levels without excessive risk. Grant (Cheyne Capital) uses accessible language to describe practical techniques for controlling risk exposure when making large investments. He also provides a simple set of statistical and arithmetic tools for portfolio evaluation. The volume lacks bibliographical references.