The Markets Never Sleep: Global Insights for More Consistent Trading eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
PRAISE FOR The Complete Guide to FUTURES TRADING
“It does a good job of conveying, in a style that is clear to the layman, how the futures world works and what is required to succeed as a trader.” —Financial Engineering News
“This landmark book makes futures trading accessible to mainstream individual investors. As chief executive officer of the largest financial exchange in the world for trading futures and options, I can wholeheartedly recommend this volume for the reader who wants to learn the fundamentals of investing in futures.” —From the Foreword by Craig S. Donohue, Chief Executive Officer, Chicago Mercantile Exchange
“The Complete Guide to Futures Trading is the ultimate ‘getting started’ guide. The book leads you through an informative yet concise course with an A-to-Z explanation of how to trade futures successfully. eSignal has partnered with Lind-Waldock for more than a decade to provide futures traders with reliable, accurate, and actionable data. This is a much-needed and well-written resource for the new futures trader.” —Chuck Thompson, President, eSignal
“My hat is off to the authors of this extremely well-written and timely book about futures trading. If the experts are right that the next bull market will be in commodities, this guide will find a large audience among investors interested in diversifying beyond stocks and bonds. This guide does a terrific job of explaining the practical aspects of futures trading and will be of great use to anyone interested in using these instruments to participate in market trends.” —John Damgard, President, Futures Industry Association