The Marketing Director’s Role in Business Planning and Corporate Governance eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Trusted advice on successful consulting from the authors of the bestselling Guerrilla Marketing seriesConsulting is entering the era of the guerrilla client-buyers with a glut of information at their fingertips and doubts about the value consultants add. Guerrilla Marketing for Consultants is the first book to reveal how guerrilla marketing can transform today’s challenges into golden opportunities for winning profitable work from the new breed of consulting clients. Packed with information, this step-by-step guide details the 12 marketing secrets every consultant should know, the anatomy of a marketing plan, Web sites, sources of free publicity, direct-mail marketing, winning proposals, and more.Jay Conrad Levinson (San Rafael, CA) is the Chairman of the Board of Guerrilla Marketing International and the author or coauthor of more than 30 books, including the bestselling Guerrilla Marketing series. Michael W. McLaughlin (Mill Valley, CA) has been a partner with Deloitte Consulting since 1994.