The Managing Cashflow Pocketbook eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Today, project managers operate in a global environment and work on joint projects characterized by cultural diversity. Teamwork is the key to project success. This book focuses on developing and sustaining the project team throughout the project life cycle and promotes working inter-dependently in a climate of mutual trust and a win-win atmosphere. It will help readers understand the stages of team development, build strong project teams by eliminating barriers to high performance, select and organize the project team for success by gaining commitment through participative decision-making, and develop a matching skill and responsibility matrix. After reading this book, project leaders should be able to create an environment to facilitate open and effective communication, develop trust and motivation within the project team, and develop appropriate team leadership styles and strategies to suit the project. This book is Volume Three of The Human Aspects of Project Management Series. Look for Volume One & Two of The Human Aspects of Project Management Series: Organizing Projects for Success & Human Resource Skills for the Project Manager.