The Marketing Manual is a step-by-step guide to solving your marketing problem. Through questions, practical examples and mini-case studies, this book demonstrates how to prepare your marketing plan. The Marketing Manual addresses the 3 fundamental questions facing the business planner: *where are we now? *where do we want to go? *how do we get there? The workbook elaborates on these essential questions helping you to address your own marketing problem and work through to the preparation of an operational marketing plan. ?· This is not a theory book but a manual that trains the student in the application of key marketing concepts to solving real marketing problems or completing a degree or diploma level project?· Based on a powerful diagrammatic approach backed by exercises (including matrices, self-tests, checklists) and model answers creating a framework for using the ‘tools’ of analysis?· Written by one of the UK’s leading marketing academics for his undergraduate and professional students to complete their marketing project course work
The Market Research Toolbox: A Concise Guide for Beginners eBook $14.00
The Little Blue Book of Marketing: Build a Killer Plan in Less Than a Day eBook $14.00
The Luxury Strategy: Break the Rules of Marketing to Build Luxury Brands eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.