The Lords of Strategy: The Secret Intellectual History of the New Corporate World eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Perfect for readers of How God Changes Your Brain, two researchers present over thirty brain exercises to help readers generate happiness and success, in business and in life.
”This remarkable book translates state-of-the art neuroscience into practical techniques that rapidly promote personal transformation. If you want to double your happiness and your income, start using these powerful brain-changing exercises today!” ―John Assaraf, New York Times bestselling author and CEO of NeuroGym
Adapted from a business school course they created for professionals, bestselling author Mark Waldman and Chris Manning present simple brain exercises, based on the latest neuroscience research, to guide readers to improvement in all parts of life, from work to home, from how we think to how we feel.
Their promise is to help people create more “wealth” in their lives, defined as the combination of money, happiness, and success. Using the latest research studied by two experts in their field, the book presents both the scientific background and sets of “NeuroWisdom” exercises that will help people reduce neurological stress and increase happiness, motivation, and productivity. The “worry” centers of the brain are turned off and the optimism circuits are turned on. Work becomes more pleasurable and creativity is increased, enabling the brain to anticipate and solve problems more efficiently.
From the cutting edge of brain science to real-world solutions, these exercises help readers gain the wisdom that leads to greater fulfillment.