The Little Blue Book of Marketing: Build a Killer Plan in Less Than a Day eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This workbook coaches business leaders to magnify the profits of a business. They learn a unique scientific system for predicting and achieving results. Their systematic decisions will spark the profits of any business. This system comprises all strategic decisions in the marketing plan for a business. The first part uses the SWOT Analysis to assess its strengths and weaknesses and identify possible opportunities and threats. The SWOT Analysis clarifies the mission, target market, specialty, and suppliers of the business. The questions at the end of these four chapters guide business leaders to focus on quality, describe key customers, compete on strength, and delegate weaknesses. The next part positions the business relative to its competitors with marketing mix decisions. Business leaders specify its products and services, and how to distribute, promote, and price them. These four chapters close with questions that lead the business to offer treasures, deliver delight, trumpet empathy, and price as valued. The final part motivates them to implement their decisions. The closAing questions motivate business leaders to target key prospects, reward the best, concentrate resources, and jump into action. These twelve decisions transform a marketing plan and build the business. Her unique scientific system coaches business leaders to use the 80/20 rule to magnify their profits.