This book proposes a new approach to data modeling-one that “turns the inside out”. For well over thirty years, relational modeling and normalization was the name of the game. One can ask that if normalization was the answer, what was the problem? There is something upside-down in that approach, as we will see in this book.
The Limits of Mathematics: A Course on Information Theory and the Limits of Formal Reasoning eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.