The Islamic Finance Handbook: A Practitioner’s Guide to the Global Markets eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
How do you sell an innovative product to a market that does not yet exist? Entrepreneurial businesses often create products and services based on radically new technology that have the power to change the marketplace. Existing market research data will be largely irrelevant in these cases, making sales and marketing of innovative new products especially challenging to entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurial Marketing focuses on this challenge. Classic core marketing concepts, such as segmentation, positioning and the marketing mix undergo an ‘extreme makeover’ in the context of innovative products hitting the market. Edwin J. Nijssen stresses principles of affordable loss, experimentation and adjustment for emerging opportunities, as well as cooperation with first customers. Containing many marketing examples of successful and cutting edge innovations (including links to websites and videos on the Internet), useful lists of key issues and instructions on how to make a one-page marketing plan, Entrepreneurial Marketing: An Effectual Approach provides a vital guide to successfully developing customer demand and a market for innovative new products. This second edition has been thoroughly expanded with: a one-page marketing plan which now focuses on the three entrepreneurial challenges that can be easily adapted; coverage of the customer development process; and updated references and new examples. This book provides students and entrepreneurs with the fundamental tools to succeed in marketing.