The Internet of Things: First International Conference, IOT 2008, Zurich, Switzerland, March 26-28, 2008. Proceedings eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
TCP/IP by Sidnie Feit has sold over 20,000 copies in its previous two editions. We want to capitalize on their success with an updated paperback edition called “The Signature Edition. The Signature Series is reserved for our top selling communications authors that have established themselves as the authorities in computer communications. TCP/IP Signature Edition is completely updated and expanded from the second edition to provide the best available guidance on planning for, configuring, using, operating, and maintaining a TCP/IP network and associated services. It now includes Web applications, the new IP security framework, LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol), routing issues, RSVP, TCP Extensions, IMPA, MINE, and features of the updated World Wide Web protocol.