The Internet of Things: 20th Tyrrhenian Workshop on Digital Communications eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Master Google Analytics with This Complete Guide
Covering the very latest version of Google Analytics (GA), the third edition of this bestseller features more ROI-building tips and techniques than ever. Want to become proficient using all of Google Analytics’ powerful capabilities and reports? Measure the performance of your campaigns in real time? Discover the best way to track social and mobile visitors? Evaluate the impact of multichannel marketing? You’ll find all this and more in this complete practitioner’s guide. Learn how to use GA’s new features, why to use them, and how to apply everything Google Analytics has to offer to improve your website, your brand, and your bottom line.
• Become quickly productive with the new user interface and exciting new tools such as Multi-Channel Funnels
• Discover new capabilities, such as how to track mobile and social media visitors to your site and track embedded video usage
• Learn super workarounds and advanced techniques and tactics you can put to use immediately
• Follow best practices and learn from compelling, real-world examples
• Optimize your search engine marketing, monetize a non-e-commerce site, and track offline marketing as well as online
• Integrate Google Analytics data with third-party systems and applications, including your CRM system