The Human Brain Book: An Illustrated Guide to Its Structure, Function, and Disorders eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The second of a two-volume set which identifies the anatomical details visualized in the sectional imaging modalities. As a comprehensive reference, it is a great aid when interpreting images; schematic drawings of great clarity are juxtaposed with the CT and MRI images; anatomic structures are color-coded in the drawings to facilitate identification.
In this updated second edition, CT and MR images have been replaced with better quality substitutes.