The Handbook of Project Management: A Practical Guide to Effective Policies and Procedures eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The book covers the principles and tools of project management. All the “hard” topics that may appear in the APMP examination are explained and worked through in practical examples. Real-life case studies show how the theory can be adapted to work “in the field”. This approach means that techniques can be fully understood and appreciated. Useful summaries clarify the use of all the techniques used to manage a project.