The Handbook of Design Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Practical Lean Accounting: A Proven System for Measuring and Managing the Lean Enterprise Brian Maskell and Bruce Baggaley
As companies move ahead with the implementation of lean production, financial functions often lag behind. When this happens, not only do they fail to actively support the effort, but they can actually hinder it.
In Practical Lean Accounting: A Proven System for Measuring and Managing the Lean Enterprise, authors Brian Maskell and Bruce Baggaley present a step-by-step method for transforming a manufacturing company’s financial functions to support lean manufacturing. This step-by-step method transforms the accounting system to follow the company’s pathway through lean implementation covering what needs to be done at each stage to support lean.
A case study runs throughout the text illustrating the lean accounting transformation within the context of the whole lean enterprise. A CD-ROM is included containing detailed forms, charts, and diagrams supporting the transformation to lean accounting.
Practical Lean Accounting is a valuable tool for CFOs, Controllers, accounting staff, and general managers that use key financial information to control their processes and support lean implementation.