This book is a backstage pass into the world of small-scale distilling of whiskies, gins, vodkas, brandies, and more. The reader, the ultimate spirits aficionado, will learn how water and grain are transformed into the full range exquisite, timeless liquors. There are few books available that explore the actual craft of distilling in such detail. Most of the other spirits books chronicle the historical side of the distilling world or focus on the flavors of various vintages. Our book will be the consummate insiders guide to distilling techniques. Bill Owens original photography, the result of two cross-country road trips, offers comprehensive illustration of the microdistilling world.
The Good Housekeeping Cookbook: 1,039 Recipes from America’s Favorite Test Kitchen eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!