The Global Public Relations Handbook: Theory, Research, and Practice (LEA’s Communication Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With in-depth analysis of nine different cases, several of which have influenced the codes and regulations of corporate behaviour in the UK and America, this book explores the relationship between governance practice and theory. Each case gives readers the scope to analyze a typical situation, its outcomes, who the main actors were and how they behaved. The book underlines that there are sometimes conflicting views as to what ‘good’ governance is. It will help students clarify their own ideas about why governance fails and what the possible solutions are.