The Global Negotiator: Making, Managing and Mending Deals Around the World in the Twenty-First Century eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This is a great book for those who need real life examples, packed with templates and good ideas. The book presents a project and shows its execution from the initiating processes up to the closing processes. What makes it outstanding is the use of simple language, practical examples and useful templates. The CD that comes with the book has the blank templates and also the filled templates, which is one of the major hassles for those who are beginning to work with projects but don’t know what kind of information should be included in the templates. Since the processes are discussed and the templates are filled out as the project phases are executed, I think that gives a good idea about the project’s life cycle as a whole.