The Future of Reputation: Gossip, Rumor, and Privacy on the Internet eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Elliotte Rusty Harold’s REFACTORING HTML: IMPROVING THE DESIGN OF EXISTING WEB APPLICATIONS is also a pick for any library strong in web programming: it explains how to use refactoring to improve a web site or application and is written for all levels of programmers, offering a range of tips on how to modernize existing layouts, update old Web applications, and work with existing code and structure.