The Forex Trading Course eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Successful trader and advisor Bill Kraft shows how to trade the financial markets in a way that limits risk and provides the potential for big profits. Kraft, who left a successful law practice to become an independent trader, explains his own educational process and how he arrived at a trading approach that primarily uses options to generate consistent income, limit risk, and participate in big market moves. In simple and down-to-earth language, Kraft explains a variety of strategies including buying and selling options; covered call writing; collars; using closed end mutual funds for income; debit spreads, volatility-based straddles; ratio backspreads; condors; and calendar spreads. Kraft emphasizes that traders need to first develop a sound and reasonable business plan ? in the same manner that any entrepreneur would plan a new business. Armed with the strategies explained in the book and a solid business plan, traders will have a blueprint for generating consistent profits in a relatively stress-free and efficient manner.