The financial numbers game: detecting creative accounting practices eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Praise for The Financial Numbers Game “So much for the notion ‘those who can, do-those who can’t, teach.’ Mulford and Comiskey function successfully both as college professors and real-world financial mercenaries. These guys know their balance sheets. The Financial Numbers Game should serve as a survival manual for both serious individual investors and industry pros who study and act upon the interpretation of financial statements. This unique blend of battle-earned scholarship and quality writing is a must-read/must-have reference for serious financial statement analysis.” -Bob Acker, Editor/Publisher, The Acker Letter “Wall Street’s unforgiving attention to quarterly earnings presents ever-increasing pressure on CFOs to manage earnings and expectations. The Financial Numbers Game provides a clear explanation of the ways in which management can stretch, bend, and break accounting rules to reach the desired bottom line. This arms the serious investor or financial analyst with the healthy skepticism required to drive beyond reported results to a clear understanding of a firm’s true performance.” -Mark Hurley, Managing Director, Training and Development Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Bank of America “After reading The Financial Numbers Game, I feel as though I’ve taken a master’s course in financial statement analysis. Mulford and Comiskey’s latest book should be required reading for anyone who is serious about fundamentally analyzing stocks.” -Harry Domash, Investing Columnist, San Francisco Chronicle and Publisher, Winning Investing The Financial Numbers Game identifies the steps businesses may take to misstate financial performance and helps its readers to identify those situations where reported results may not be what they seem.