An update of the original 1994 Information Process Maturity Model (IPMM) presents you with a method by which you can compare the state of your organization to others, evaluate your current status, and then consider what is necessary in order to move to the next level.Information Development offers a completely new look at best practices for all phases of the document development lifecycle, including: * Managing a corporate information portfolio * Evaluating process maturity * Partnering with customers and developing user scenarios * Developing team effectiveness and collaboration * Planning and monitoring information projects * Managing translation and production * Evaluating project performance * Managing for quality, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness The companion Web site includes electronic versions of the templates and checklists featured in the book.
The Global Negotiator: Making, Managing and Mending Deals Around the World in the Twenty-First Century eBook $15.00
The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management 3rd Edition (2008) (Portable Mba Series) eBook $13.00
The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.